Sunday, June 05, 2005

Sunday morning!

Yikes! Sunday already. I seem to have spent the whole weekend, so far, boozing with friends. Not a bad thing necessarily but now my whole system is begging for a bit of a rest and a whole bag of mini Jaffa Cakes all to itself with many cups of tea.

I'm hoping to blaze a huge retail therapy trail this afternoon and clear a whole swathe of shops of most of their fabulous items. In reality I'll probably get home later this afternoon with a small bag containing new socks and some pants that seemed a good idea in the shop!

I wonder how Adele is getting on with her blog....

2 comments:

Bella Della said...

Well you wondered how Adele was getting on with blogging, I am hoping that this coment will make it onto Darth Gateaux's site, because that would mean I have managed to venture on to someone else's blog world ..

Does the west end have anything left in their stores ? as you seemed a man on a mission to do some retail therapy.. the stores must have made a killing on commission if you were successful! Did you buy more bling cufflinks or pink shirts from Thomas Pink?? Well Mr B as I type I am eating the biggest slice of Black Forest Gateau, which I think is relevant information for you , seeing as your site is called darth "gateau" !! Well I hope you have a good day at work tomorrow.. see you Tues as I am off tomorrow. Ciao NYDelly

floralilia said...

well, well, welly well well..indeed.

looks like I found a new friend here already.

will wonders never cease?

thanks for stopping buy darth...