Friday, June 03, 2005

Friday night at last!!!

Aah! It's Friday night and work already seems distant. It's wet and grey in soggy ol' London town and I'm attempting to gear up some energy to get ready for a night on the razz in the West End. Not enough time for a nap but too much time to sit and do nothing..... so I thought 'blog'!
Might as well get some practice in.
Does anyone actually read these or am I typing away for my own keyboard practice and personal therapy? Hmmm.
Hello to anyone who's stopped by. What made you drop in I wonder..... whatever the reasons, do take a seat and help yourself to complimentary nibbles...

2 comments:

Abadiebitch said...

complimentary nibbles...

Yet you cannot provide us with a list of your favorite books and movies...tsk tsk....have fun at the west end. Where would that be exactly? I visited London a few months back.

Darth Gateau said...

Heavens!

You're right of course. I must put books and movies at the top of my 'to do apart from discuss cake' list! I'll get on to it asap. You can check and then nag me if not!!