Friday, June 03, 2005

The Beginning

OK. This is it! My blog begins.
.... right then.....
hmm....
When do people get time to blog? I'm currently at work and I really should be working - not like I'm not busy or anything. I shall consult my colleague Adele, also embarking on her new blog journey, on when/how she intends to fit this in to her work/tea and biscuits schedule.

Adele has no answer. I shall think on this and other questions later.

I'm very pleased it's Friday. Even tho there's only been 4 days at work this week I'm soooo weary. I intend to drink a lot of dirty shandy booze this evening but only just enough to feel silly, but not cause any ill-effects tomorrow. I shall fail of course and wake in the morning with a mouth like the inside of a hoover bag (or Dyson bagless cylinder if you're flash!). Note to self.... leave large glass of water by the bed.

2 comments:

Bella Della said...

You asked how I shall be fitting blogging into my busy work schedule (which is filled with multi million pound deals, high powered global conferance calls and power breakfast meetings)

I have decided Mr B. to Blog after every occasion that you have made me a cup of tea, which I guess means my blogging will be sporadic at work !!!!

Unknown said...

Welcome to Blogland! What I do is whenever I have an idea I want to put down in my blog I make a note of it. I usually have a text file saved on my desktop, and every so often I'll add a few sentences to it. When I think I've blathered enough I post it. This can take all day or even a few days. This method means it doesn't eat into my day, but it does mean that every entry is weird and disjointed. Ho hum. We can't have it all ways!