Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Dry as a Bone


OK. I’m all out of stuff to write about at the moment – I’ve hit a blog desert and I’m hoping my reader(s) will lead me to a lush and tropical writing oasis. I’ve done this before and it seemed to work fairly well. I’m offering you the chance to decide what I should put digit to keyboard about.

Last time I asked for just one word. This time I’m asking for an emotion or a feeling.

I’ll respond and blog about all suggestions – providing they’re appropriate for a clean-living chap like me!

The lines are now open but please remember to ask permission from whoever pays the bills. You’re also reminded that once the lines have closed, if you contribute you may still be charged…

7 comments:

Mike said...

Dang. I was looking for blog dessert.

As for an emotion, although schadenfreude is tempting, I will plump for eagerness. Type away maestro!

Muzbot said...

:) I have so many emotional words for you...

Let's start with "Lust".

Christopher said...

Nothing to do with emotions, but how about writing about: Things to do in London, When You're Gay & Visiting From The States"...

...shameful way for me to ask you what I should see & do when I visit London this May.

Matt said...

Just to show how my days have been going ... how about "inadequacy".

houstonmacbro said...

Licorice.

I mean, you either love the stuff or hate it intensely.

:-)

Monty said...

I'm going with "love". I'd love to know how you and TOH got together! (the G rated version of course) :-)

Christopher said...

Thanks for offering to help a 'Mo out...

I'm basically looking for ideas of where to shop, eat, drink, dance, shop, sights to see...you know, things that a Gay enjoys doing in a Metro area.

Feel free to email me with any ideas...and Thanks again!

xoxo