Thursday, October 04, 2007

Tea & Toast and Fluffy Socks...

...that's all you need when you return from a trip away.

I arrived home at 4pm this afternoon. Tomorrow morning I have to get up early to catch a train to North Wales where I'm spending the weekend with TOH and 10 of our friends in a beautiful country house. I can't wait.

Apologies to those who've commented that I'm never here (Matterdays!). I promise I'll do a proper post early next week.

In the meantime here is my homecoming haiku. I'm trying hard Muzbot!

Goodbye Fuji-san.
Here brittle blue London skies,
Love's open arms. Home.

6 comments:

Scott in Iowa said...

Welcome home, Darth!

houstonmacbro said...

Hello. Goodbye.

:-)

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Tea and toast also good for colds, cold days, stress or well I use it that way at least. The trouble with your blog is everytime I see the Gateau in your name , it starts a craving for the frozen chocolate cake I keep in the freezer for when guests come over.

Welcome back.

Steven.

Darth Gateau said...

eat it! eat it! give in to temptation - it's wasted on guests. you know you want it!

Canberrabiker said...

Nice haiku, Darth.

houstonmacbro said...

Please tell us (stateside especially) more about Whales. I am particularly interested in Cardiff (thanks to DocWho and Torchwood mainly).