Friday, September 28, 2007

Sushi

Just back from a damp and grey Mallorca, heavy cold firmly established and now I'm dashing off to Tokyo. This time it's for work. Interviewing for a couple of batches of new recruits.

I'll give more details about both Mallorca and Tokyo when I get back in just over a week's time.

Inspired by travel to Japan and the sensitive and super deep Muzbot, I've had a bash at my first haiku. Apologies if it's pants and upsets the delicate creative balance of the universe. Here goes...

Tokyo's autumn warmth
Dreams made real, some hopes shattered
My heart yearns for K


hmmm...

8 comments:

Matt said...

Do you ever stay at home for more than a day? :)

Muzbot said...

Love your haiku. Just made me go "Awwwww". :)

Monty said...

It's a very sweet haiku! :-)

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Best haiku I read this week! OK so it is the only one I read this week but still the best!

Steven.

Canberrabiker said...

A fine haiku, IMHO.

MadeInScotland said...

As I might have mentioned i'm a huge creme brulee fan-and that's about it. No CB I have cheese. But we had the best ever banoffee pie, oh so so good at out local gourmet gastro pub. Tell u about it when I see u next in case you are mindful of sampling...

ahoj

Tales of the City said...

Special K? :-) Have fun in the land of the rising sun.. turning Japanese...

Guy In London said...

CuteGuy - turning Japanese while yearning for K - pur-lease!

Must tell you all a story about that song at International Bloggers Meet next week.

GIL