Friday, April 28, 2006

Tiramisu

Actually... that's a bit of a big fat fib - there is no tiramisu on the menu today. But there could be! I'm counting down to departure for Rome. The weather here is gloomy and grey. Sadly, from what I've heard, that's more or less the same report for Rome too. Pants! I've packed shorts and sunglasses and everything! Still. It's not here and that's all that counts.

I plan to eat much pasta. I plan to eat much cake. I plan to drink much coffee. Heck, I basically plan to drink much!!

I may squeeze in some shopping. And I'm definitely going to be doing a lot of sitting down and gawping at people as they pass by - a personal passion, especialy if they're attractive.

So far today I've had a bag of Cheese 'n' Onion crisps which has left a bit of a taste... It's not pleasing me, this taste, I must mention. I did want Salt 'n' Vinegar but the bloody vending machine is on the blink and I was lucky to get any crisps at all. Shame really as I don't do crisps that often. As we all know, I love cake, so a savoury attack this morning was quite unexpected but not unwelcome. I'll wait until I get on the plane now. I quite like plane food. Does that make me a little wierd? Obviously I like Business/First Class food best but I'm happy with my little plastic squares filled with coloured blobs in economy too. I'm usually fairly easy to please when it comes to food.

Wow! Times drags when you've got cool plans just on the horizon doesn't it!?! I'm almost certain this last 5 minutes or so has taken at least a half an hour to lurch by.

sigh

Ciao 'til next time!

No comments: