Friday, October 07, 2005

Treacle Tart

Treacle tart. Let's think. Dunno. I'm in a confused food mood today. Nothing took my fancy and, as we all know, I really hate that. I had noodles and salad stuff again. Is that healthy? Not sure about the noodle bit. I'm sure Atkins devotees would swoon at the very thought of a carb laden noodle adding at least an ounce of fat to my fleshier parts. On the other hand... noodles don't have any fat in them. Do they?
Anyway. Treacle tart is a a veritable coronary-fest so it's probably a good job I haven't bothered.

Speaking of not bothering... I haven't bothered with any exercise for ages. Must be about a month now. I'm noticing a little tightening in my trousers - and not in a good/pleasing way if you catch my drift. I'm going to have to give in and start exercising again. Eek! I wish I could enjoy it like all of those grinning, bicep-bulging fitness fiends. Alas. I fear I shall never enjoy it. I just get sweaty and go red - no healthy glow of perspiration for me, just soaking, dripping unattractiveness. All I want is a flat stomach and upper arms that a movie star/male model would weep/kill/give their first-born for. I don't think that's too much to ask. If there are any super efficient, highly benevolent fitness trainers dropping by who'd love to take up my case (for free of course - I'll write your fitness blog in return...?), then I'd be willing to comit to fitness. It would also be great if said 'fitness instructor' were to be well turned out and... well.... attractive. Is that un- PC? Well, it's only a wish list!

I'm impressed I've blogged 2 days in a row. My blog is a bit dull today so apologies all. I'm feeling uninspired by gloomy weather and boring lunch. Perhaps I could look forward to dinner (ever the optimist!)

No comments: