Monday, September 05, 2005

Pear & Apricot Crumble

Hmmm... I'm not thrilled by the sound of today's dessert. I'm not a big fan of pears and I only like dried apricots.

I'm really tired today so the thing I should really be concentrating on getting is coffee! Actually, a nice cup of coffee would be great about now. I'll finish my sparkly water first.

Had a nice relaxing weekend vegging about and doing virtually nothing. It's amazing how time flies when you're loafing about! I did some major, aimless gawping about on Saturday which was most enjoyable, then popped myself onto the sofa to watch the X factor and then went to sit in front of a bigger screen at the cinema to see "The Business" - cool film - quite fun with a hilarious 80's soundtrack - made me feel nostalgic and old all at the same time!

Sunday I got up at 9.15 and headed straight for the sofa to start in earnest quite early. I then moved from the sofa to a sofa bed in front of my X-Box which occupied my fly-wheel attention span for an hour or so. Lunch in the garden was followed by some seriously focused drifting about the house deciding where to beach myself next. I chose a beanbag near to the TV but also within easy slouching distance from the kitchen and snacks....

Aah. I just don't understand why I'm so weary today tho... Must have been the huge thunderstorms during the night and the resulting honking/quacking mayhem from the birds on the dock where I live.

No comments: