Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Empty


Heck!


It's been nearly forever since I last posted anything on my blog.

I'm a bit stumped. I don't know why but I'm seriously lacking in inspiration or motivation to do it. Not sure why that is as I've always enjoyed writing my blog.


I need everyone's help.


Just one word from readers may spur me into action. Whatever words are left as comments, I'll try and write something relevant about me and my experiences (past or present) for each word. I may even be able to link them to food!


One word each.
Ooh. I'm a bit excited....


10 comments:

Brechi said...

Write something about something you've kept around for 10 years! Like, an item.

Darth Gateau said...

One word!! You're cute so I'll allow it...

ok. On the list!

Ta

:¬)

Guy In London said...

Undershorts

Darth Gateau said...

trust you...

Tales of the City said...

Your early sexual experiences... sure some of them would tickle your readers... in more ways than one.

Darth Gateau said...

one word.

I'm not allowing "your early sexual experiences"

It's also far too naughty and the resulting post would be too tedious to get past the first sentence.

Brechi said...

Memento then ;)

Monty said...

hairy-chest (OK, it's two words, but I've hyphenated them to make one word)

;-)

Monty said...

OR.......TOH....!!! :-)

Matt said...

Public.