Thursday, August 30, 2007

Eating words (not my own)


Well. I asked for words and there were some provided. Thanks to Brechi for being brave and suggesting something first – your suggestion was very grown up and there’s tons I can work with there. Cheers, you’re a luv.

The rest of you are dreadful, naughty sex-mongers, peddling filth and hoping to get a peek under my skirts. We’ll see…

If you’ll allow me a little while to sort out what memento to discuss I’ll return to that in my next post. I’m not a hoarder so I don’t generally have lots of stuff that I’ve kept hold of but there are a few things. Brechi’s suggestion has also given me an idea for another post (maybe more) so it’s been a fun exercise for me.

Undershorts. Courtesy of GIL. Right – I can talk about that here and now. I’ve put the wrong ones on today. They’re more the kind I’d wear with jeans but with work trousers, thay’re a right pain in the arse – literally. The buggers are riding up something wicked and I’ve spent far too many minutes today wrenching them back into position. I jumped into them fairly quickly this morning too, failing to ensure safe and comfortable placement of all the equipment involved. It’s been a trouser tugging day I call tell you all. I love Aussiebums – soooo comfy – unless you’re wearing clingy ones under your work trousers… all that static build-up. Yikes.

My “early sexual experiences” – thanks for that CuteCTguy… Do you mean with ladies or gents?
I think I enjoyed them all! There has only ever been one time when I’ve woken up and thought “oh no… why the hell did I sleep with that?!”.
Either I’ve just been super lucky or my beer goggles have had an in-built moose-detector. That’s a bit unfair though because I actually quite like mooses (or should that be meese?!). Note to self. Visit Canada to see a real moose.
Of course I’m now REALLY lucky as I have TOH.

Ok. Next… “Hairy-chest”. This one from Monty. Cheeky usage of the hyphen to facilitate one-wordedness there. I have one (hairy chest, not hyphen). There you go. Enough said.
Ok ok. I’ve pondered the “should I wax it or leave it” question many times over the last few years. I personally love a hairy chest but I know that so many people don’t. TOH seems to like it and has one of his own. I do make sure I maintain the appropriate levels of body husbandry with regular trims though. I think I know how some of you feel about it but not sure about the rest. Chest hair that is, not my body husbandry.
Lots of my lady friends just don’t like it and prefer a smooth chest with baby soft skin. That’s kinda nice too – but my preference would be hairy.

Gee. Is that me done?


Also, please note that I've sussed how to do links. I'm nipping off to have a cinnamon mocha in celebration and to secretly glow with pride at my new achievement!

9 comments:

Guy In London said...

Twice in three days - is that a personal best?

So you tried girls & boys before settling on the hairier sex? Are you willing to tell more?

GIL

x

PS. I want to know how to do links - guess I'll have to call the Help Desk?

Darth Gateau said...

yes. The help desk is always open to assist the old, addled and useless.
I may tell more about my shenanigans with lady-kind. Remind me to mention the Paris New Year horror of 2005....

Tales of the City said...

But you were with TOH by then... dont tell me.. a female friend jumped you. Quelle Surprise.

Muzbot said...

I'm a big fan of both Aussiebums and a hairy chest too. Now there's a nice thought, a hairy chested man standing in the door way with nothing but Aussibums on. What a great combination!..

Scott in Iowa said...

aren't you clever! summoning your readers for ideas to blog about AND figuring out links!

Hairy chest-yes.

Matt said...

Now, I didn't mean to be saughty with my suggestion.

But the more you post with pictures of your shirt open showing your hairy chest, the more often I'll visit. Mmmmmm.

I'm with Scott. (Well, in agreement with Scott) ;)

Matt said...

*naughty*

Late here, y'know.

Monty said...

I'm soooo with Muzbot - and in fact, I have seen a certain hairy chested gent in Aussiebums and can confirm the visual enjoyment of such!!!

:-)

Darth Gateau said...

you've seen Muzbot in his Aussiebums? Did you get photographic evidence?