Monday, March 20, 2006

Eve's Pudding

Eve's Pudding?!! Haven't a clue about that one! But as soon as Eve finds out she's gonna be really mad....

I failed to even find out what Eve's Pudding is I have to admit. I was too distracted by hot dog and chips. I was so hungry I couldn't focus on anything else at all! After approx 8 mins of furious chewing, ooh-ing and aah-ing with pure delight I found I'd over-estimated my hunger levels. I had to donate most of my chips to a willing and eager colleague and the roll from my hot dog got filed under "B" for bin.

Now sitting rather full and sleepy nursing some sparkling water.

When is it going to be Spring? I'm looking forward to bluer skies, warmer breezes and more sunshine. It's sooooo cold at the moment. It's making me a little gloomy. Perhaps I should go and live in sunnier climes. I like to visit said loactions often so I might as well just live in one!

No comments: