Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Chelsea Bun

Chelsea buns are kinda wierd aren't they?! Part breakfasty cake and part afternoon tea bun. I'm not entirely sure when to have them and what to have with them. My jury is out on Chelsea Buns. Kinda like Chelsea boots. Not too sure how I feel about those either....

Everyone around me is talking/planning holidays at the moment. Holidays are 2nd in my heart to food. Especially as holidays lead to great food opportunities. I've been quite proactive this year with my holidays. I've got quite a few jaunts already planned out and wardrobe/tan maximisation schemes are being activated. All I need to do now is to get myself into shape so that people will be amazed at the person of mind-boggling, Titan-esque stature that I will soon become! Well, that's the plan anyway. Of course "best made plans..." and all that will probably render me pale and rather untoned on arrival at most, if not all, of my holiday destinations. They have a habit of just sneaking up on you unexpected don't they? You look forward to them for months and all of a sudden you're waking up at 4am so that you can throw your unironed clothes and still damp-from-the-wash pants into a bag, then to search for your long-lost sunglasses and that handy travel guide you bought 4 months ago when you booked, all in time for a 6am check-in.

Ooh! I'm tired just thinking of that. Perhaps I need a holiday.....

No comments: