Friday, August 05, 2005

Chocolate and Orange Bread & Butter Pudding

Blimey! Bread & Butter pudding - yum. With Chocolate! And Orange!! Yikes - how delicious!.

However, I'm trying to be super healthy and to avoid naughty stuff such as this. I had a v tastey Caesar sald which now means I'm breathing savage garlic stench over my colleagues. Fortunately, two of said colleagues have eaten the same so we all smell bad together. Phew!

Again, it's been a long ol' time since I last blogged (forgive me! Do I now get 20 cyber Hail Mary's and a handful of virtual prayers to recite? - apologies to the Catholic faith - no insult intended, just random thoughts...)

A busy couple of weeks behind me and I'm soooo glad it's Friday. Can't wait for a major lie in tomorrow morning. I plan to slumber until 10am and then eat a vast amount of fabulous breakfast items until about lunchtime, at which point you know what happens.... Lunch!
Also meeting some chums that I haven't seen for a few weeks which will be nice.

It's been a week of catch-ups too - Wednesday and Thursday I got together with friends who I haven't seen for ages. I do like a catch-up. Aided by booze obviously.

A proferred Polo mint hasn't really helped my Buzzard-breath issue. I feel I must find a solution as I'm interviewing in 10 minutes time. Poor candidates - as if they're not nervous enough, I pile on extra panic by causing them temporary asphyxiation. Note to self... open the windows and put the air-com on full blast...

See you soon blog. I promise.

1 comment:

Bella Della said...

Welcome back to blog land Mr B.. I think elements from that garlic ceasar salad were hanging around all the way till midnight on Friday..despite numerous mints and masses of colgate toothpaste.. Note for the future .. may be we should only eat it on a friday when we have no interviews scheduled !!