Friday, August 08, 2008

Au Revoir Jambon et Fromage... Ola Jamon y Queso!!


Erm... at the risk of further incredulous condemnation... I'm going on holiday this evening.

I can already sense the huge dip in air pressure and oxygen levels as much air is sucked through teeth as regular visitors read this revelation. I guess to many it won't come as a surprise. But you all know I love holidays and travel.

I do have a small defence though. Once I start my new job, I won't be able to take any leave for 6 months - in my terms that's almost a holiday eternity.

Anyhoo... I'm catching a late flight from Gatwick tonight and I'll arrive in Ibiza just in time to throw something light and swishy on and hit a groovy bar. Alternatively, I could put something clingy and inappropriate on and hit a club. Mind you, there have been too many pies and too much beer in the last few weeks to be able to get away with 'clingy' so it'll have to be baggy and shapeless - Europe's uber-cool set will just have to poke it!

Apologies again for my useless, infrequent posting but once my life settles into something more controllable, normal service will resume.

I'll return with a tan, more beer belly and possibly, ears filled with party foam.

Actually, that last bit isn't going to happen.

4 comments:

Peter said...

Just have a great time, it will have to last for more then 6 months!

houstonmacbro said...

Aw whatever. You're prolly still hot in baggy and shapeless.

Monty said...

Darth and holidays...sing it to the tune of "Love and Marriage"! ;-) Have a fab time!

Scott in Iowa said...

Oooh, a tan AND a beer belly! Sexy! :-) Take pics!