Thursday, January 10, 2008

Is home where your heart is…?

Hmmm… not sure. I love living in London but I really, REALLY miss being in Sydney. It’s made me so blue. I have moped about a fair bit since returning and work is too pants for words.

I went to the dentist this morning, which cheered me up a bit. Weird? Maybe, but none of you have seen my dentist. He is HOT! And he’s gay. Sadly his bf works at the same surgery but it really helps to have a sexy dentist. Is that wrong? To massively fancy your medical professional? I can’t help it. I think I might be a bit obsessed.

A quick summary of my trip to Sydney then…

Sunshine
Beach
Beer
Aren’t the men there just divine?!
Lovely bloggers – Monty and Muzbot were fabulous and I had a great day boozing it up with them – sadly I was only able to do it once.
Copacabana Beach
Swimming
Beer
Amazing food
New Years Eve fireworks
Did I mention beer?
My amazing, brilliant friends G & J
Dancing until 8am, 2nd Jan

Sigh. What to do? I’m not the happiest of chaps right now. I need something to cheer me up. Any suggestions? Nothing rude.

Actually, rude may cheer me up immensely, provided it’s creative! :¬)

7 comments:

Brechi said...

beach beer and bloggers...ahhh...

Monty said...

I still can't believe that I rang into you at Wildlife! And then I ran into your friend G (or was it J? It was one of them anyway) just after you left the party. What's the odds?

Great to see you again!

Suggestions to cheer you up? Go home and give that gorgeous boyfriend of yours a big hug! And maybe a sloppy smoochy kiss as well...I'll leave the rest up to you! ;-)

...and then find yourself a job in Sydney, find TOH a job in Sydney, and then MOVE OVER here!!! :-)

Muzbot said...

hmmmm... I don't think my suggestions would actually cheer you up because they don't seem possible as they involve me and beer.

Scott in Iowa said...

Darth, I'm glad to hear that you had a wonderful time in Sydney!
...not so glad that you're having a tough time adjusting back to normal life again. :-(

Maybe you should take another vacation to recoup from the one you're just back from??

Either way, the rest of us are glad to see you back!

Sooo-this-is-me said...

I think a lot of people feel blue after vacation, it is when we are actually living our life and not chained to work. I guess that is why it is so hard to go back.
I didn't see cake on your list?
I always try to have a cute dentist or doctor then I actually like going!

I hope you cheer up soon and it is nice to have you back!
Steven

Bella Della said...

Mr B. I have just popped into your blog after many months of not visiting - You are as entertaining as ever.. You have had many many visitors to you blog world, maybe you can be a writer full time, you have a talent !
Saw your photo of you in younger days that you posted a few blogs ago - How funny !..
Well carry on loving the cake and will see you soon
Adele
xx

joe*to*hell said...

this may sound awfully american of me (whic, to me, is the worst thing you can say about a person) but who knews brits actually went to a dentist!

you have nice teeth, so you are exempt from the brit teeth bashing - its perplexing to us over here why teeth are not as important.

anyway, where are the photos!!!!!!