Monday, September 25, 2006

Biscuits!


I’m really in the mood for biscuits today. Not really fussed what kind, just want to cram my mouth with packets and packets of them. If pushed into making a biscuit selection I think, right now, I’d choose Jammie Dodgers or Orange flavoured Clubs. Mind you, a Jaffa Cake always goes well and should never be sniffed at, unless you’re going to scoff it down after a tempter sniff.

I think it’s to do with the change in the weather. It’s a bit cooler today and drizzly. The kind of weather that should be endured by beaching oneself on a large sofa accompanied by a vast amount of cushions, many cups of tea and a mountain of biscuits within easy arms reach. The other arm would, of course, be gripping on to the remote control to orchestrate a day’s DVD viewing pleasure. I reckon to go with my current biscuit mood I’d watch perhaps the first 3 Star Wars movies (as in the first 3 that were made), maybe one or two of the Lord of the Rings films (absolute nerd fest but easy viewing). Alternatively, I could just be in the frame of mind to watch a few of my all-time faves in one blast – Thomas Crown Affair (the Pierce Brosnan one), Oceans Eleven (George Clooney one), Adventures of Priscilla Queen of the Desert (the ‘one and only’ one) and I think perhaps something slightly cultural should be thrown in as I’m feeling that the above selections lead to a trash extravaganza. Something cultural tho…

I’ll have to give that some thought. I do like cultural stuff but I’m pressed now to think of one on the hoof.

Oh to be close to comfy upholstery, hi-tech audio visual equipment and a kettle.

1 comment:

Bella Della said...

Now Mr B, you talk about Jammie dodgers and orange clubs..have you visited the aisles of Sainsbury's recently ? As jammie dodgers have brought out a limited edition with orange filling ! so you can combine two favourites into one exciting mouthful !

I went to Starbucks 2day and have discovered they have released a new hot chocolate selection of drinks.. Have you sampled one yet?
I didn't try just stuck with a Mocha..yum yum

Sorry I didn't get to talk to you much at the Gatwick Manor the other night..you left before the main event !! - the eating